Akpi seeds, also known as Djansang or Njangsa, are an incredible natural resource derived from the Ricinodendron heudelotii tree, native to tropical regions of Africa. These seeds have been used for centuries in various African countries for their culinary, cosmetic, and medicinal properties. The seeds are found within the pit of the fruit and can be processed into different forms, such as oil, powder, or capsules, to harness their full range of benefits. As interest in natural and sustainable products grows, Akpi seeds are gaining global recognition for their impressive versatility and unique characteristics.
- Nutrient-dense seeds with various health benefits
- Believed to provide natural enlargement benefits
- Nourishes and moisturizes skin and hair
- Oil rich in essential fatty acids
- Available in oil, powder, or capsule forms
- Rich in antioxidants for protection against oxidative stress
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels and cardiovascular health
- Promotes improved digestion
In Africa, Akpi seeds have long been used to enhance the flavor of various dishes, thanks to their unique taste profile. The seeds are often ground into a powder or transformed into a paste, known as Wama, which can be incorporated into soups, stews, and sauces to add depth and richness. Additionally, the oil extracted from the seeds has a plethora of cosmetic applications. Rich in essential fatty acids, Akpi seed oil is known to nourish and moisturize the skin and hair, promoting a healthy and vibrant appearance. It is also believed to provide natural enlargement benefits, making it a popular ingredient in various cosmetic formulations.
The remarkable properties of Akpi seeds extend beyond their culinary and cosmetic uses. Packed with nutrients, these seeds are known to offer numerous health benefits when consumed as a supplement in the form of capsules. Rich in antioxidants, Akpi seeds can help to protect the body against oxidative stress and inflammation, thereby promoting overall well-being. Additionally, the seeds are believed to support healthy cholesterol levels, cardiovascular health, and improved digestion. As research continues to uncover the full potential of Akpi seeds, their popularity as a natural health supplement is only set to grow.
Origin: South Africa
Ingredients: Wild-harvested Akpi seed
Species: Djansang, njangsa, njansang
Parts Used: Seed
How To Use Akpi Seed
Our Akpi seed comes in 3 forms – two ounces of powder, Akpi seed oil, and 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
- Capsules: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day with water or favorite beverage.
- Powder: Mix 1 tablespoon of Akpi seed powder in an 8 oz. glass of your favorite fresh juice or smoothie twice a day.
- Oil: Use two times a day. Rub 1-2 droppers full after showering on your breasts, hips, and butt.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.